I have a combined 15 years of experience as a Creative Director with web marketing. My previous experience enabled my client base to grow their corporate brand both offline and online, to devise and implement an inbound marketing strategy focused on developing customer awareness of brands and product verticals.
My focus for my clients is to increase the corporate footprint by exploring and implementing new technologies geared to effectively distribute content and ideas, examples of which include: development, expansion, enhancement and maintenance of corporate websites and personal brands; facilitate sales through advertising, promotional graphics, and landing web pages; and create customer relations via email campaigns.
- Writing codes using programming languages, such as PHP and C# in ASP.Net.
- Working on numerous websites on Linux/Apache servers with MySQL.
- Knowledgeable on Web production processes and CMS (content management systems)
- Working with REST, JSON, SOAP, Github, and APIs from major social media platforms, like Facebook ,Twitter and Google Analytics
- Built and developed websites using various open-source content management systems, such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, as well as, e-commerce softwares, like Magento and ASPDotNetStoreFront
- 3–5 years experience in web design production and online marketing.
- 20 years graphic design experience; comfortable with graphic design programs such as Adobe and InDesign, Creative Suite, etc.
- 20+ years experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Video editing experience; production and formatting
- Deadline driven; calm under pressure and professional
- Strong communication skills
I have extensive experience and knowledge of the latest industry software, as well as being proficient in all popular social media platforms.
I believe I could make a strong contribution to your existing team, and assist with moving your organization forward with its continued success.
Thank you in advance for considering me for this position. I look forward to hearing from you.
Rommel C. Caibal